Silent Hill 2 - Promise [Remake] Silent Hill 2 - Promise [Remake]

This whole soundtrack is so powerful. This cover sounds great!

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks!

Baba Yaga Baba Yaga

Damn, you can feel this one. Love it

MrNightVarga responds:

Thanks man!

Furious Encounter Furious Encounter

Sounds great for either a chase scene or battle music. Good stuff!

Surface Surface

This song inspired me to start posting my music up on Newgrounds and different blog sites. Just wanted to say how great a song this is man!

Industrious Terrestrial Industrious Terrestrial

Well written and great instrumentation. Great sense of atmosphere too, you close your eyes and it takes you to it's world. The pauses were great as well, they really helped break up the song and keep it fresh. However, there were very few "wow" moments as the song stays on a smooth driven road, but it's definitely a road I'll be driving down again.

alternativesolution responds:

Oh, thanks very much for your review. I agree that this song could use some dynamic variation. I'm happy you liked! Atmosphere is something I've been trying to get down lately (although this track is Jan '11), so that's good to know :)

Obsidian Obsidian

Good stuff man. I applaud your ability to carry such clarity in the words even while screaming

PhallicNinja responds:

AH!! My pet peeve sir!!

It took me a long long time to work on that! Thank you thank you thank you for noticing haha!~

Prelude/Fugue after Bach Prelude/Fugue after Bach

Impressive, I loved the ending segment especially. The arpeggios could use a richer or more dramatically dynamic harmony to counter their repetition. I realize this is a rough version though, and I greatly look forward to hearing the completed piece! I bid thee good songwriting!